Wednesday, August 1, 2012

# 10 - Nobody =)



Nobody knows the real me. Nobody knows how many times I have sat in my room and cried, how many times I have lost hope, how many times I have been let down. Nobody knows how many times I have to hold back tears, how many times I have felt like I’m about to snap but don’t just for the sake of others. Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head whenever I’m sad, how horrible they truly are. Nobody knows me, and sometimes this is what I like most.



Genting Highlands, July 2012



Those feelings you have that you so desperately want to scream out but you can’t because it will just start a drama that you are not ready to deal with so you just keep them inside and let them fester until it is the right time to just say it.I have always wanted to be the one of those people who didn’t really care that much about what people thought about them. But I just don’t think I am. I am fragile.


The Typewriter,
-Anis-



2 comments:

  1. same as me but i often hurt myself a lot. Remember one thing, you know who you are, focus on that, other people will see it eventually :)

    ReplyDelete