Thursday, March 14, 2013

# 22 - Oh No.



 

Assalamualaikum.

I AM STRESSED OUT AND TIRED. Haha. Have you ever heard the malay saying that goes like " Kalau badan dah gemuk, maknanya bahagia.", I thought I got fat because of happiness. Then lately I realized that I've been consuming too much food. Unnecessary food that is. Junk food, chocolates, Ice cream and stuff. I'm gaining weight. 


Chubby Cheek, IPTech

Gaining it fast! No funny matter. I tend to crave for sweet stuff when I'm mad or upset or sad or tired even. I just don't know why. I don't think It's healthy for me. Heck, I don't think it’s healthy for anyone. It's becoming an issue to me. And it scares me for some reason. I don't want to fall sick. Nobody wants to fall sick.



The Typewriter,
-Anis-

No comments:

Post a Comment