Wednesday, May 23, 2012

# 7 - Goals =)




They say good things come to those who wait. But waiting alone is not enough. Good things do not come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in. Dreams and goals. Something that is what I love to talk about.  I have so many dreams. I live my life, believing that dreaming can give me happiness. Executing the dreams with goals in life will make me satisfied. But life is not like a bed of roses. Sometimes it feels like too good to be true, and sometimes it feels like between the devil and the deep sea, having dangers in between. 


Pangkor Island, Early 2012



Different people have different aim. My goal is different from yours. Some of us may aim high, some may not. The previous me would always aim high because I do not believe in biasa-biasa. To be good, you must aim high. But as time goes by, when some tragedies occurred, I know that aiming too high will make you fall into pieces if it is not done according to the actual plan. Sometimes, perfect for others does not mean it is perfect for you.  Sometimes, things that have most flaws will suit you best. Why? Because you know in any way, you can resist the flaws. While the so-called-perfect, once broken considered sold. 



The Typewriter,
-anis-



No comments:

Post a Comment