Thursday, January 10, 2013

# 20 - Deep Inside


Assalammualaikum. 

Do you have a crush? Or maybe just someone you like? But deep down inside, you know you can't have him/her for a reason even you, yourself can't explain. Maybe you're scared that he/she might not have the same feeling as you do. You're scared he/she might turn you down or worst, they have feelings for someone else. Well, that's my reason. I'm afraid I might be alone in this. I'm afraid he might not feel the same way. Haha. Come on, look at me. An ugly face with full of personality. *sigh*. Pathetic. I know.



Selca, Iptech 2012


Well, that's just how life goes. You can't always get what you want. Maybe one day you'll eventually get what you need. InsyaAllah. But on the girly part of me wishes he feels the same way. I mean pssk. Who wouldn't want that?! Haha. That would be really great if it happens. But, for the time being, day-dreaming is the best way to handle all this crap. Hehee.




The Typewriter,
-Anis-

No comments:

Post a Comment