Monday, January 7, 2013

# 19 - Brand New Life

Assalammualaikum

Hello this is my first post in 2013. Yehaaa!

As time goes by, I may have realised that sometimes you just got to point at yourself. Knowing that you're the reason everything went wrong. Understand that you are the one to blame. Because that's just how it is. Nobody can't make your mistakes but you. You, yourself makes those mistakes. I made my mistakes. Still do, like now. Not appreciating what's supposed to be appreciated. Not loving the ones who love me. Cause I'm just human. Who am I to be perfect? Who am I to not make mistakes?


New campus, Bandar Enstek, Jan 2013


Thus I set up a new resolution for new year aspirations. I have thought that there a few thing that I want to achieve. Do I need to write it here? Hehee a big no I reckon. Let me keep it to myself. Have you ever heard that people say that sometimes we have to keep something to ourself and not gonna share it with anyone else. So there you go, I'm keeping it to myself now. Oh yaah, I don't really have a plan for this but what I know it's time for me to laugh and enjoy life again. 


New campus, Bandar Enstek, Jan 2013

Not to forget, I have registered for a new semester. I'm now in semester three of degree year. It's not so long away to go before I graduate. As for new semester start, I got almost everything new. New room mate who is also one of my close friend, new comfortable classroom and the most obvious one is I get the opportunity to study in new campus. It's located in the rural area. Nothing much I can do here, but I like this place. Full of peace and privacy. Most important, it's not so far from my house. (Approx 20 min of driving). All the thing that I hope for is I hope that my life going to be well and smooth here with my lecture classes, friends and new environment. So that's it. And I will be writing again, some day. 


The Typewriter,
-Anis-


No comments:

Post a Comment