Friday, December 28, 2012

# 18 - She's Sherot.



This is Siti Nur Shahirah Baharun. She's my since born best friend / friend-in-crime / adviser. People say a lotttttttttttt of things about her. Both good and bad things. But still I stuck with her. I love her even if she's a mean person. Haha. That’s one of her qualities. I'm the 1st who called out her name as Sherot. Idk why, but I just love to call her that way.

Kindergarten - Secondary School - 1st year of college

She taught me a lot of things. She taught me to grow up and just do whatever I want. Cause she does that.
So many things has changed over the past few months, She's gotten prettier, nicer, sweeter and I've became fatter, A BIT taller, more mature and I grew up. But I know in that picture I look like a freaking toddler. Ha-ha. So yeah, that's Sherot.


The Typewriter,
-Anis-

No comments:

Post a Comment