Friday, December 28, 2012

# 17 - My Abah, My Hero.



 Assalamualaikum,

I believe that most of my qualities and flaws come from my dad. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. He's not so small in size, cool, food hunter and a real hunter basically. Same goes here. 

I miss him a lot. I know that even if I'm the naughtiest and the worst daughter he could ever have but he loves me. He cares about me and proud of me. I know he wants the best for me. 


Somewhere which I didn't really know where and when


His awkwardness and unintended snobbishness explains who he is. Mr. Abdullah Bin Jaafar. My proud and loving father. 

In these pictures above, in order to find my dad you just have to look for the Chinese look guy in the picture. Hehe. And the last couple of pictures are my favourite photograph with him. He is a guy who's one of the reason why I am alive. Literally.


Home Sweet Home, 1998

The Typewriter,
-Anis-

No comments:

Post a Comment