Friday, April 22, 2011

good morning sunshineeeeeeee:-)

 

good morning sunshine...good morning to the world..good morning saturday morning..i woke up early today compare to my last weekend,..im proud with it..ignore my broken english because im still learn in this field to improve my english..hahahha

payah beno rasenye nk menaip dlm english ni..wat malu bdak tesl je kan aku ni..arghh,lantak la..this is just who i am..free to speak in any language bcoz i use my mouth 2 speak not yours..haha

this saturday morning start with suara my little roomates,sape lg kalu bkn KAK YUS ...die yg kejotkn aku pg ni..sbb die tnye bju mne nk basuh masok mesin..hm,lantas aku segera bngun ntok gtau die bju mne yg nk basoh..

actually aku xtau nk taip ape dlm post kali ni,..4 sure aku sgt bahagia ari ni..aku pon xtau npe..what a nice sunny saturday..it just a beginning,i dont know what will happen later in the afternoon and then night...

people said that sometimes picture will help us to express our feeling..so all this picture below totally will let u know how my feel today =) ngeeeeee...
be happy like a beeee...buzzzzzzzz!!!
happy sgt ni apsal ? wink wink 
i was motivated when i read this quotation :-)

this is me...little miss sunshine..:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment